Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$98
$75
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$75
$76
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$104
$89
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$119
$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$73
$80
$139
$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomevery hournice hotelfull service hotelparking garageweekend staydc areabreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat ratehot tubmetro stationup to datebusiness travel
Reviewed September 19, 2012

All I can say is they know their business. Staff of the hotel are consistent and they have a very low turnover. You see the same friendly faces all the time. I have stayed at this hotel at least 100 nights over the past four years and they always remember me, even after a long absence. The room sizes vary throughout the hotel. They have several that have wonderful angles and many different suites that will please your need for extra space. The sink counters are a little on the small side but the sink is always separate from the bathroom. The beds are typical Marriott comfortable and the linens are very soft and silky. Of course, the Fairview Park has very high rates during the work week because of where they are located. However, their rates are fabulous on the weekends.

The hotel is in a lovely business park and there is a 2 mile long walking trail that winds through the trees and around a nearby pond. They have a free shuttle every hour to the Dunn Loring Metro station from early morning until late evening.

If you have Marriott status of Gold or above you can enjoy their Concierge Lounge during the week and will receive complimentary breakfast on weekends. For those who do not have this status, breakfast is expensive and I recommend getting something at the Starbucks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I loved my stay at The Park Marriott, Falls Church. $79 weekend rate could not be beat. Stayed two nights at a nice hotel for a great price. The place is classy, very clean and comfortable. They have a great (small) indoor/outdoor pool with jacuzzi. If money is tight and you need to get away this is a great weekend place. We made it into DC in maybe 20 minutes and if you prefer not to drive in, mass transit I think is nearby. The only heads up I would give and its not a negative, is that its in a gorgeous wooded area in like an "office park" setting. Not a normal hotel setting but lovely. We saw deer everyday. For $79 we got a beautiful (comfy bed) room on the 14th floor (ask for what you want and they try to do it, ask for extra pillows they send em right up). A nice, safe clean hotel. Very classy place for example if guests order a pizza delivery, the pizza guy cannot go up to the room, you must go down to get your pizza. I thought that was very classy. Well worth the money and best deal within 20 min of DC. Food at hotel expensive as expected. Starbucks downstairs in the am was a nice treat. Brought Starbucks up to room and wife was so happy!

Room Tip: Ask for high floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your observations of our Falls Church hotel. I'm very happy to see that you found us to be a great value. When it comes to location, we do offer a nice, quiet alternative to other hotels. It is good to see that you (and your wife) found our Starbucks and liked that convenience. I do too! We look forward to your next visit, and thanks again!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A great staff, courteous and even though extremely busy took my luggage to and from my car. The overflow parking is horrid! A very long walk and dimly lit at best. There were no fitted sheets on my bed, I could see loose feathers through the first top sheet which had numerous holes in it. There was a water bottle lying on the floor in the hallway, same spot and position, for two and a half days straight. My room had a very long but awkward looking balcony with two little chairs on it. On the upside, there is a great path for walking and close access to the freeway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2012

On June 29, 2012, my partner and I checked into the hotel for his Birthday night. The hotel was modern, spacious and beautifully decorated. The pool was an indoor outdoor with a huge hot tub and it had full sun all day. The room was gorgeous with luxury linens and appointments. About 6 hours into our stay one of the worst storms in DCs history came through the area leaving 100s of thousands without power including our hotel. Immediately the generators came on and the staff snapped into action to make the guests feel safe, secure and valued. They got flash lights, drinks and turned in into a party. The staff never lost composure and gave 120% customer service. They even compted our bill even after I told them it was not their fault Mother Nature unleashed her fury. I would stay here again in a minute

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Highly recommend this hotel for all you lodging and dining needs. The staff is professional and at your service. We held a dinner function for 25 and were attended to like royalty. Rooms were comfortable and well appointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kidfree5
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding the success of your dinner with us. I'm very happy to see that you and the rest of the guests enjoyed the event!