Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$98
$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$67
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$77
$75
$157
$132
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$99
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$141
$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$75
$80
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomevery hournice hotelfull service hotelparking garageweekend staybreakfast buffetdc areafront desk staffgreat rateup to datemetro stationbusiness travelmini fridge
Reviewed April 11, 2011

We have stayed at the Marriott Fairview Park on several occassions. Each stay has been totally satisfactory. Our latest stay was for 4 nights. My wife has severe allergies and I moderate allergies. SInce this stay was during Cherry Blossom time and with many other trees budding, we opted to stay in a PURE room. We were impressed, the room is designed to eliminate allergens with special fabrics and the use of a Pure by HeathWay air purifier. We can attest to its effectiveness. We began to refer to our room as an Oasis in a world of allergens. Breathing improved and other discomfort due to allergens were minimized.

Room Tip: If you have discomforting allergies go for PURE.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank peteghiloni
Reviewed March 9, 2011

This is a nice business hotel if you need to be in this area. In a office complex that feels remote but it is inside the beltway and has a free shuttle to the metro. Staff is above average for a Marriott. Recently remodeled and looks much better than a few years ago. The pool is indoor/outdoor and nice to have when travelling with children. The close off the outside and it is heated. Changing rooms are tired but that is a minor issue. All in all, a nice hotel that has free parking.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I stayed in this hotel because my boyfriend was in the bone marrow donor program. He donated in Falls Church. This hotel is really lame. It looks nice, but is nothing special. The bed was really lumpy for one. We had a terrible time sleeping here. Other than the bed, the room temperature was uncontrollable. We called down to the front desk and they sent somebody up, but we still woke up sweating every morning.

We stayed in this room for almost a week but the room we had didn't have a fridge or microwave and really, the rooms is pretty small. There's nowhere to sit that makes any sense other than at the desk.

Also, any hotel that charges for internet to normal guests has something wrong with it at this day and age. Even McDonald's and Starbuck's offer FREE internet in their establishments, and all you have to do is buy something... oh wait, you don't even have to buy anything! I'm sick of staying in hotels where they gouge business travelers because they're likely to have "frequent" stayers discounts or cards or whatever. You'd like to think these are luxury places, but a real luxury wouldn't be paying extra for every single thing you want!

The staff was despite the rest, friendly for the most part.

Also, I ate in the restaurant too. It wasn't anything special. Kind of expensive for what you get.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank BrandiKSE
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I love this hotel. I suggest anyone that frequents Marriott product join their member rewards, it's free and the points are VALUABLE. Anyway back to the Fairview Park, it's great outdoor walking hiking areas are beautiful. Food is great and if you like breakfast my husband says that their omlet station is the best in the WORLD!. Very close to DC and as the reviews state they run a free shuttle to the closest Metro. If you want to sightsee in DC the Metro is the only way to go. I stayed this past December Christmas eve and Christmas Day, ANOTHER fantastic experience. Staff is top notch and I love their room service. Member rewards has discount certificates you can download off the marriott site for 2 for 1 dining, Great Deal, It is our home away from home when we are visiting our relatives in the DC area. See you in February!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night with one of my teenage children and my two youngest children. We were visiting a very sick relative at Inova Hospital Fairfax. I chose the hotel due to its proximity to the hospital and because of the hourly shuttle service. The hotel is very attractive and clean, our rate was $89.00 a night which I thought was very reasonable. It looks like a full service hotel but did not have a valet at the door to help us with our luggage or park our car and at first I was disappointed but figured for the rate I probably should not expect it. Check in was easy. The rooms are very comfortable and the bed and sheets were awesome. We had a view of trees and the hotel felt very safe and private. We were very tired due to the stressful nature of our visit and were very thankful. The restaurant food was excellent and we ordered room service late as we got back to the hotel late and the white fish with capers and artichokes was awesome. The food was hot and arrived quickly.
We were very disappointed with the shuttle service. Even though I called the hotel to pick us up at the hospital, they forgot us and we ended up waiting over 30 extra minutes to be picked up. If they had a more dependable shuttle service and a valet at the ready at the front door, our stay would have been perfect for the circumstances. We were afraid our relative had taken a turn for the worse and we were going to have to stay additional days and the front desk was VERY acommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family