“Dissapointing”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Lackluster service and ambiance, Salad is iceberg lettuce with a tomato slice and a few shaved vegetables. Calamari is mediocre with just rings of squid. Overall, I won't return.

Reviewed January 6, 2010

Visited after reading some positive reviews and wanting to try something new. Service was great, but the food was nothing special, average at best.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

After reading the reviews I was expecting a very good meal, but I thought it was about the worst Thai food I have ordered. I ordered a more expensive "recommended" meal off the menu that was deep fried chicken and vegetables. I got served a plate of small crispy pieces of fried chicken with a couple raw carrots and raw broccoli. The sauce was spicy but without any character. My wife's cashew chicken was OK, but with few vegetables and just very average taste. My daughters Phad thai was very below average, nothing to remember. The service was fast, but I will not return again.

Reviewed November 5, 2009

Everything I've had here is tasty. I like the panang tofu or chicken and my wife likes the pad thai pak and a couple of the other vegetarian dishes. The papaya salad is a good appetizer. Service is always good and the prices are quite reasonable for the DC area.

Reviewed March 19, 2009

This well-kept secret in Falls Church City is a popular place with locals, though seating is never an issue.

Sweet Rice is a great place for Thai food, whether it’s for eat-in or take out.

The fare here has never failed to appease especially the Panang Chicken and the Pad Thai.

The wine list is simple and affordable.

The food is delicious. The service is accommodating. The décor is funky classic.