“"I did like staying here!"”
Review of Quarry Inn Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falls Church
Quarry Inn Motel
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Falls Church
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Please let me start by saying,"I did like staying here". What I mean is I am a seasoned traveler, and I am used to the no frills, no chills kind of motel! I have stayed here many times, I did enjoy this motel for the value and service, but quite frankly, the owner and its service helper just continued to loose its apprieciation for me. That's no good for business! The rooms are clean,as they should be! The area has a 7-Eleven close by, thats excellent. There is a lot of traffic in and out of there at all hours, This may or may not suggest something! As for me I will not frequent this motel anymore.Be carefull with the shower, the water is very hot and then very cold. Plumbing problems I think

Room Tip: Flip a coin
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank charlesfmagers
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised about the quality considering the price and the ladies behind the desk are top notch! The location is near on perfect for restaurants and overall it's a great place to stay if you are looking for value for money! I would recommend it to anybody. Regards.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
4  Thank Euro_201083
Reviewed April 22, 2007

Staff certainly made the experience pleasurable for us at this location. It is an "affordable" hotel, offering weekly rates as needed. No frills (our microwave was funky, bed lumpy, room dark, no fridge or internet, the heat was finicky, and TV odd) but a good value, good location (w/public transport and many walking restaurants/food), and VERY accommodating staff. Don't service room unless you request but will get you any additional supplies (new towels, soap, TP as needed). Happily tollerated my repeated need to pay for room at odd times (night before, late evening of day) and day-by-day rather than using the weekly rate. (We were uncertain of length of stay.) Allowed very early check in (just after leaving nearby hotel- bad exp) and probably would have been fine with late check out if we needed. Helped with restaurant suggestions in area & takeout/delivery menus) Property/clientel was quiet- no problems in almost 3 weeks there! Would stay again if needed a place there- not for a fancy traveler, but great for a budget do-it-yourselfer.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Michelle M
#32 of 52 in Arlington
Governor House Inn
Governor House Inn
#9 of 15 in Falls Church

Been to Quarry Inn Motel? Share your experiences!