“Quite Delicious!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Corona, CA
“Quite Delicious!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my first time eating Afghan food and I must say that it was "quite delicious". We really enjoyed everything that we ordred. We will be returning to this restaurant on our next visit to Washington DC. It is worth your time to visit and eat at this place. Food and prices are excellent,
and you will have plenty to eat.

• Visited June 2013

Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
“excellent choice”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We recently took our daughter there. She lives in a small town up north where their idea of an ethnic restaurant is Taco Bell. She wanted to eat a different ethnic cuisine each night. Bamian was a delight. We had eaten the night before in Greek restaurant in Alexandria- Bamian was far better. We ordered a variety of starters and the kabob sampler- all were excellent. The best surprise was their version of baklava for dessert. It was served warm. But what really made it good, in my ever so humble opinion, is that is was not the sicky-sweet kind you usually get.

• Visited May 2013
Haymarket, Virginia, USA
“Surprisingly Good Afghan Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My office went here for lunch and I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised--the food was really very tasty, portions were very big, and the price was definitely right. The appetizers were also very good and service was pretty good. This place is a great lunch option for meat eaters as well as vegetarians and picky eaters (we had all three at lunch and everyone, even the picky eaters who only like "American" food seemed happy).

• Visited December 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good vegetarian food and kabobs”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My future mother in law took her son and I here for a family dinner. First smile came from the violinist playing Afghan music while people ate. I ordered the VEGETARIAN plate because I was not very hungry. It was a good plate of soft stewed spinach, steamed pumpkin and eggplant stew. "Mom" and David had kabobs, and I got to sample them, too. Add a bottle of spicy red wine and Turkish desserts. I would go again to eat there!!

• Visited April 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Great food, fine service, good wine & good value for the $”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is great, the portions are large and the atmosphere is good. My wife and I have been to this restaurant at least 50 times. It can be crowded on Saturday nights, but it isn't crowded for lunch or for weeknights. It is housed in an old Lone Star Steakhouse Bldg so the building isn't ideal for a fine restaurant. I highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013