“Good sandwich - big omelet!!”
Review of Celebrity Delly

Celebrity Delly
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebrity Delly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 368 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good sandwich - big omelet!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stopped here before leaving VA. It is a deli with good food. I had a King Kong. but my wife's pastrami sandwich was the same size. I did enjoy it. An omelet was ordered that barely fit on the plate. A good places for sandwiches, brunch, or a quick snack.

Visited February 2013

DC
“Glorious pastrami on an onion bagel. And a roach for a companion.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The pastrami on bagel is worth the ten bucks they charge. I'm sorry to be writing those words-- my pre-Depression-Era NYC parents would be horrified at the thought-- but I have to give these guys credit where it is due. I have tried nothing else other than a cup of tea here.

Yesterday (16JAN13) a roach crawled across my arm about 5 minutes after arrival. I was starving so I swatted it away, then made the order to go. Now I have to try to decide if it is still worth going here. Drat!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank MikeyDaNut
CelebrityDelly, Owner at Celebrity Delly, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear MikeyDaNut,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your review. It is always difficult to recieve negative feedback from a customer but at the same time, it is much appreciated because without your review, we wouldn't be able to become more successful. With that being said, it is extremely disheartening to hear about your experience. We take extreme pride in the cleanliness of our establishment. This restaurant has been in my family for more than 38 years and it pains me to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. On a side note, we do have a cleaning company that comes in nightly to clean our establishment and on top of that, we do have professionals who service our restaurant on a biweekly basis..

With that being said, I urge you to come back to us and try us again. Not only is this restaurant apart of my family's history but it is near and dear to my heart.

Julie
Boise, Idaho
“Wow and Yum”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband took the kids and I to Celebrity Delly and the entire family enjoyed their subs. He's been going here since he was young and told us foods are consistant and good. We'll be back when we are in the area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Come hungry!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Deli meals in a busy strip mall to die for. Great place for a group of friends where the talk will drown out everyone else. Breakfasts are huge, sandwiches precisely what you are seeking. Do not bring your doctor; I believe cardiologists are barred at the door. Yes, just what you expect from a friendly, heavily visited deli!

Visited October 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“ROACHES On Two Separate Occasions”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I realize all food establishments have roaches on occasion. So when we saw a roach scurry across the wall we quietly mentioned the problem to the waitress and she explained that there was a vacant restaurant a door or two down and that they had a roach problem. The waitress was very matter-of-fact about the problem but not overly concerned. She offered to move us to another table, but did not comp us anything on our meal. Giving the restaurant a few months to handle the issue, we revisited only to have ANOTHER roach run across our table. After two experiences with roaches we vowed never to come back.

• Visited October 2011