“I don't know how this place stays in business...”

Pistone's Italian Inn
Ranked #59 of 367 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Falls Church, Virginia
“I don't know how this place stays in business...”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Mediocre food, poor service, and worst of all the tables are jammed next to each other - it's embarassing. People trying to enjoy the dinners have to move their tables so people can come and go. I've never seen anything so dumb.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank gunner4id

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unbelievable Experience and Satisfactory”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I recently dined at this restaurant for a early day Anniversary dinner this past weekend and I have nothing but great things to say about this place. First of all, we arrived shortly after they opened; therefore, there were not many people there. However, that did not take away from our experience at all. I requested to sit out on the patio since the weather was incredible- at first sight, I must admit the patio area had seen better days and could use some tiddying up to say the least. I will get back to that shortly, before I get into anything else. I want to commend the staff for their excellent customer service and providing an awesome experience and great food. Our server was very attentive and helpful and made our visit that much better, the food was great we ordered mussels (both the tomato and garlin wine version) the Pork Chops (added Marsala sauce) and the Misto Mare. But what topped it off! The manager noticed we were sitting out on the patio and moments later, he and an assistant were out there to bring together the total patio experience. They cleaned the floors, brought out umbrellas, put up two flat screens so we could watch the Playoffs, and ensured the ambiance was all that we could ask for... only, we did not ask them to do this. I was pleasantly pleased with the transformation that occurred and their customer service efforts to provide the total Pistone's experience. I recommend this restaurant for couples, family's, friends, business or solo. The inside of the reataurant is large and offers flexibility with a large dining room, and separate bar area and do not forget the outdoor patio with bar!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Torri N
Falls Church
“PISTONE'S IS OUTSTANDING!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I discovered Pistone's Italian Inn a couple of years ago. I've brought several friends/co-workers there and everyone has loved the food/atmosphere. I've been to Italy and believe the food quality at Pistone's rivals those that I found in Italy. I've seen some not-so-positive reviews, but truly believe it's impossible to please everyone. I recommend you come to Pistone's and try it for yourself. The staff is very friendly, entertainment is pleasant, and as I said, I believe the food is outstanding. I recommend the gnocchi and if you want to get a little crazy, have them add shrimp or crabmeat to it. Enjoy!!!

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The best crab meat stuffed lobster around Virginia!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

If you would like to enjoy their special lobster stuffed with crab meat, come to this restaurant at Seven Corners. Their seafood is fresh and delicious. The ambience is peaceful and comfortable. Their pasta dishes are amazingly delicious. The bread and the fresh olive spread its just great. I have been coming to this restaurant for about 20 years, the food is still the best Italian you can get away from Italy.

• Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Flavorless cuisine and terrible service”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I love Italian food so what better place to try than here. The atmosphere is great but the service was terrible and the food wasn't even close to being par. It had no flavor! :-( I went with a group of three others and we ended up spending $140 and only one person liked their dish. I had the penne pasta with Italian sausage it was ok but I wouldn't go back.