“I visit this for dinner good ambience but food just ok to my taste.”

Pizzeria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill - Gatehouse Plaza
Ranked #80 of 365 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“I visit this for dinner good ambience but food just ok to my taste.”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I visit this for dinner good ambience but food just ok to my taste, fine but just pass the mark, it feels more like a fast food place.

Visited August 2012

Falls Church, Virginia, United States
“Miss the thin crust pizza lunch special :(”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I actually love this restaurant and used to go here quite often. My most recent visit was following the June 29th derecho outages when it was nearly impossible to find anyplace open. It was on the 4th day of being without electric that I decided to go to Uno's for lunch. My friends and I used to get the thin crust chicken bbq pizza for lunch so I was disappointed to see that it was no longer offered. I got one of their huge sandwiches instead, which was fantastic, but unfortunately, I could not take the leftovers home because of no electricity. The food is always good so I was just sad to have to leave it behind :(

Visited July 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Well kept secret!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Daughter and I stopped here during a visit to the D.C. area on Sat., 6/21. We arrived for an early dinner between 4 and 4:30. We were warmly welcomed at the door and seated immediately by the friendly manager. It was not very busy at that time. Our server, Joe, seemed a little unsure of himself but did an excellent job the entire time we were there. Daughter and I were extremely impressed with the availability of half-portions, even on desserts, and the apparent way this restaurant chain is bucking the trend of huge, unhealthy portions so readily accepted (and usually expected) by everyone these days. (We aren't health-food fanatics but we both recently lost a lot of weight and are careful in our choices.) We both had chicken dishes which were delivered quickly, looked beautiful and tasted even better! While we ordered no alcohol or appetizers, we did indulge in half-size desserts which were equally delicious. When our bill came, we were pleasantly surprised and thought that it was fair and reasonable. We saw the manager on the way out so we stopped to tell him how pleased we were, and came to learn that our server, Joe, was in his second week there, having never even been a server before! I was a server myself in college so I know a bit about the job. We were overall pleased with our experience and plan to return whenever we're in the area!

• Visited July 2012
ohio
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We enjoyed our recent dinner here. We each had a dinner salad with many varied ingredients. The Blue Moon Seasonal beer on tap was ice cold and flavorful. Although the food was good, our server was not very attentive.

Visited July 2012
Washington DC
“Fair at best”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The pizza seems as it is was from a frozen package,probably was. Quick but not cheap. Average place which is not very attractive.

Visited January 2012