“Love Ledos!”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #68 of 370 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We love Ledos Pizza! Sauce has great flavor. Thin crust highlights the flavors and toppings. Small, square pieces allow you to sample several pies. Good salads too. This has been a family favorite for generations!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We take our 2 kids there once a month, and order the large meat lovers pizza, it's actually 2 rectangular pizzas, so we normally get the second half to go (8 people can easily share it)
The service is quick and nice, the place is not trendy or flashy but is nice and clean, lots of local families from Vienna and Falls Church go there

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've eaten at different locations a few times and they never disappoint! I usually don't enjoy thin crust pizza, but if I want some Ledos is the best I've had at a decent price. It has a good variety of items to choose from. I've been with a large party before and everyone enjoyed it very much. I wouldn't say it's spectacular for special occasions or anything, but if you want some good inexpensive pizza, this is a good bet.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

the thin crust was excellent and the toppings fresh and tasty. We took the option of carry out so I do not know the restaurant.
The lady at the counter was professional. She said waiting time 15 minutes which was exactly right. This was my first Ledo pizza and I will go back for more.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This visit, most enjoyed the meatlover's calzone (my wife may have created that herself for me; not sure if it's really a menu item?). Prices are reasonable but no steal. This location does a lot more carry-out business than sitdown.