“Excellent food, varied menu, good service, nice atmosphere”
Review of Raaga Restaurant

Raaga Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 364 Restaurants in Falls Church
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hume, Virginia
“Excellent food, varied menu, good service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We visit this restaurant once a month or so. The food is always good, the service is generally good. Nice atmosphere, generally not too noisy. Prices are also good.

New Bern, NC
“Above average Indian buffet”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I was in the mood for an Indian Buffet and found this place conveniently located near Bailey's Crossroads. All in all, it was a great experience. Dishes were well spiced, but not overbearing. I especially enjoyed the Vegetable Samosas with Mint Chutney, Paneer with Corn, and I don't remember the name of the dish, but it was a sauteed Spinach dish. A hot flat bread was served from the kitchen and felt like it was just baked. If I was to give one complaint about the meal, it would be that the only meat dishes were chicken - one tandori and one in a curry sauce. I would have liked to have one lamb or pork dish. I nice sweet rice pudding dessert was great at the end of the spiced meal. I would return again if I felt like having an Indian Buffet.

Annandale
“It's simply Great place to have Indian food.”
Reviewed November 25, 2009

I been there few times, but I will go more often. Specially lunch buffet is wonderful. Clean and comfortable enviroment, friendly staffs, food quality... everything are good. I would suggest all my friends to have an experience at that wonderful Indian restaurant, Raaga.

Virginia
“excellent”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

When I use to work in that area, I would visit Raaga atleast twice a month.

United States
“Good quality, good service. Comparable to Aroma in Shirlington and Bombay Company in Alexandria.”
Reviewed December 20, 2007