“Good Indian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Haven't had Indian food in a while. Had the butter chicken with garlic bread and it was really tasty. Indian beer hit the spot as well.

Northern Virginia
“Another great meal!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Visited this fine restaurant again and loved it! Our server Johnny was very accommodating and took very good care of us. Our meal was served in a very timely fashion, hot and delicious. Will definitely continue visiting when up in this area. The atmosphere is always inviting and very comfortable for conversation. Thank you Raaga!

• Visited May 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Best Indian I've had....”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was a little weary on going here due to my previous bad experiences. I must admit this was the best Indian cuisine I have had so far. Tandoori chicken is always a go to and it was delicious. The salad was fresh and all the meals were hot. I will return.

• Visited April 2014
Northern Virginia
“Excellent cuisine and service!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My friend and I had dinner this evening again at Raaga, one of our favorite places. The food is always fantastic, as well as the service. Will definitely keep coming!

• Visited March 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“The best Tikka masala”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food. Menu for dinner and buffet for lunch. Buffet is very inexpensive and delicious. Love Love Love the Raga!

• Visited February 2014