“great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Vienna, VA
“great food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

loved the food, solid service too. Tough place to spot coming SE on 7; look for Duangrat restaurant and Raaga is on the same frontage road. Recommend the chicken korma. overall a bit pricey but the quality is worth it...I'll be back!

• Visited April 2013

Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I visited my aunt in Virginia and we were in the mood for a great place to have Indian food. So, we looked on Tripadvisor (of course!) and we were thrilled to see positive reviews and to learn that Restaurant.com had discount coupons- $10 to spend $25 with a $35 minimum purchase. We were greeted as soon as we arrived. We started with the soup, Mulligwani, which was a perfect way to begin the meal and it was served with nan bread. Next, we tried the chicken tika masala and the gulab jamun and both were excellent with the rice. For dessert the server recommended gulab jamun. They reminded me of sweet donuts in a honey and lemon flavored sauce. The service was outstanding and the decor was very calming.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Melaney68
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Indian at it's best”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Simply some of the best Indian food I've ever tasted! The Lamb Roganjosh is phenomenal!! Great service at reasonable prices.

Visited March 2013
Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Yummy Indian food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Raaga, located in Falls Church near Bailey's Crossroads, is a charming Indian restaurant that serves a nice variety of chicken, lamb, seafood, and veggie dishes that make it worth the 15 min drive from my home.
The service is excellent. I never had an empty water glass, and when my friend sent back the Nan for being burnt it was whisked away and a fresh order was quickly brought to the table.
Try the Palak Chat its fried spinach with a delicious sauce. It is crispy and the taste and texture reminded me of potato chips (although a fork is recommended)
The Chicken Tikka Masala exceeded expectations. If this is your first experience at an Indian restaurant and you are hesitant about ordering a curry I suggest this dish. The Nan was tasty and freshly prepared. My friend prefers the Lachha Paratha over the standard Nan (but I can't tell the difference).
The desserts are not worth mentioning.

• Visited February 2013
wash dc
“Peaceful atmosphere and delicious food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've driven by Raaga for years and never noticed it but thanks to a Restaurant.com coupon we tried it for a weeknight dinner. It has a lovely atmosphere and unobtrusive but attentive service. The butter chicken was melt-in-your-mouth and the lamb was tender and had complex flavors. I'd like to see more veggies and less rice with the entrees but they do have many vegetarian options. We'll definitely come back.

• Visited February 2013