“First time there, but we are now making this our PHO place to go.”
Review of Pho Golden Cow

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Golden Cow
Ranked #177 of 371 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The place sits in a small decrepit mall that you would never find it. I had the number 18 and my son had just plain noodles. Plenty of noodles, lots of meat in mine unlike the other Pho places we've been to in the DC metro area. The place is small, but comfortable and the only issue I had was the bathroom was dirty, but not a show stopper. My son liked it so much that he had a second bowl.

1  Thank Myfirstchoicenotavai

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The service was reasonable. The Pho broth was better than average but not great. LOTS of meat which is always a good thing.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We eat there every week. Lots of tables. FAST service! Great place to eat in or order take out. Usually get the take out in 5 min or less. Standard prices for Pho...lots of choices and excellent broth. Try the fried egg rolls...they're pre-made and frozen, but come out very fresh as they deep fry them just before serving.

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pho Golden Cow is near my workplace so when craving pho, we head to this place. I went today, and as expected the Pho was HOT and oh so flavorful! Most pho places are pretty much the same when you walk in...but the broth is TOP NOTCH here which is what separates it from the rest! I have tried at least 7 or 8 pho restaurants (locally) and this is the best that I have had personally. I will continue to come back time and time again. The staff are always nice and they don't look at you funny when you ask for a fork instead of chop sticks!! Fair pricing and great pho!

1  Thank David21st
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Vietnamese kitchen specialized in soups. Very friendly people and delicious and inexpensive food. Highly recommend!