$67
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$109
$88
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$157
$132
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
$141
$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$75
$80
Oakwood Falls Church(Falls Church)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtunderground parkingsweetwater tavernfront deskstrip malldrug storeyogurtmosaic districtmetro stationdunn loringcoffee tablemovie theaterstove toplabor daydc area
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My air conditioner broke down in Washington, DC, at 104 degrees so I chose this hotel near my place of work to cool off. For under $100 I had a full kitchen with utensils, glass plates, and wine glasses, giant TV to watch Wimbeldon, and a small swimming pool. What impressed me was that the lifeguard checked the water bacteria every so often to make sure it stayed clean. I've always been iffy about hotel pools so that made me feel reassured. This place is known for its great complimentary breakfast but I was glued to Wimbeldon and missed it.

The AC was very cold but you can easily turn it down.

Also, within a two-minute walking distance (just outside the hotel) are at least four restaurants, a great Deli (Dominion), and a 24-hour CVS drugstore. Sweetwater Tavern, which is about two blocks away is a great dinner place with very good service.

Room Tip: They have a gym, which I didn't go to, and a pool, so it is not exactly a spa. I always choose a room away from the swimming pool wherever I stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you're working in NOVA this is a good selection for the business traveler.

- Easy on/off access to Rte. 495
- Good amenities in the nearby strip malls
- Rooms are spacious and easy to work out of if you have the ability to work remote
- Bathrooms are small
- Bed was soft
- There's one TV in the room and it doesn't swivel to be viewed by the entire room

This is a good selection is you're on-site for an extended period of time and would like more room and value for your dollar.

Beware of the families that load up during continental breakfasts ! JUst eat early before they're up !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over Memorial Weekend.We were participating in Rolling Thunder in DC.The hotel is very clean, nice quiet rooms, comfy bed,great location.We could be in DC in 15 min on our bike.Very helpful staff.We liked secured parking garage for our bike. The breakfast was great. The price is very reasonable for this above average hotel.We have stayed here several times.The best place to stay if your are visiting the DC area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Me and my husband were in Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield in October 2011. The hotel is very clean with comfortable rooms. You feel like you are at home. Special thanks to reception guys, they were very nice and helpful.
I really spent the special days in this hotel.

Thank you so much.
I recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Khatia T
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I stayed here to be close to a metro station for an event in DC. The price was super good and probably half the price of a comparable property in DC. It was right around the corner (little walkway path) to a Starbucks, Grevey's sports bar (good food) and a couple of other stores (CVS and Asian places to eat). Also, a BoA! The on duty employee was awesome (Robert) and the room was clean, and backed to a wooded area. Interestingly quiet considering since it is right next to routes 50, 495, and Gallows Rd. The breakfast was really good, and the staff were pleasant. They also allowed me to check in a couple of hours early. Highly recommend and will stay again.

Room Tip: Actually did not have room service or a spa at this location.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo