Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$98
$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$67
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$157
$132
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$141
$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$75
$80
Oakwood Falls Church(Falls Church)
Oakwood.com
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtunderground parkingsweetwater tavernfront deskstrip malldrug storeyogurtmosaic districtmetro stationdunn loringcoffee tablemovie theaterstove toplabor daydc area
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Me and my husband were in Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield in October 2011. The hotel is very clean with comfortable rooms. You feel like you are at home. Special thanks to reception guys, they were very nice and helpful.
I really spent the special days in this hotel.

Thank you so much.
I recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Khatia T
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I stayed here to be close to a metro station for an event in DC. The price was super good and probably half the price of a comparable property in DC. It was right around the corner (little walkway path) to a Starbucks, Grevey's sports bar (good food) and a couple of other stores (CVS and Asian places to eat). Also, a BoA! The on duty employee was awesome (Robert) and the room was clean, and backed to a wooded area. Interestingly quiet considering since it is right next to routes 50, 495, and Gallows Rd. The breakfast was really good, and the staff were pleasant. They also allowed me to check in a couple of hours early. Highly recommend and will stay again.

Room Tip: Actually did not have room service or a spa at this location.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ldordal
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This hotel was our (me, my wife and son) base camp for vacation to Washington D.C. which is within a few minutes drive from the hotel. The check-in was smooth and fast coupled with extremely pleasing behavior of the reception staff. There is ample parking space. The room we stayed in had a very decent layout. The room we stayed on the second floor was very clean, well illuminated, and it had a full kitchen with lots of utensils and accessories. The bathroom was really clean. The bed linen, towels, etc. provided were absolutly spotless. The breakfast area is spacious and food provided was ample and full of choice. I wished the internet would have been faster and not dropped off with minutes of inactivity. I liked the TV in the room loaded with HD premium channels. No issues with sleep at night (may be the A/C would have been a bit less loud, but we were really tired after all the site seeing in Washington D.C. for the A/C noise to disturb us). The business area has big screen computers with printers attached. The pool is seasonal and was closed when we visited. The check-out was fast and hassle-free. Really enjoyed our stay and have no reason to complain for the value we paid. We will definitely stay one again if in the future we plan to travel somewhere near on this route.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed here nine nights on business. I did not like the layout of my room which had the bed facing the entry door at an angle with no dividing wall or door in between. This felt neither cozy or private. Further, I am not a light sleeper but I was awakened on multiple nights by noises from either the loud air conditioning or through the thin walls and ceilings. I found the free Internet to be quite slow (wired or wireless) which put a crimp on Skype use, streaming videos (any quality) and even checking e-mail. The coin laundry was expensive at $4 for wash and dry.
On the plus side, there is a small gym with two LifeFitness treadmills and an elliptical. You can also ask for a free pass to a nearby Golds Gym. The daily breakfast is decent and includes some fresh fruit items. The managers evening socials are OK too but don't make a healthy eating plan around them :-) The television in the room is very large and there is a decent selection of channels. The free parking is plentiful and the hotel location near Gallows Road and Route 50 is convenient for business in Fairfax, Arlington and even DC. Overall though, unless you need Marriott points or are budget constrained, I think you can do better than this property. I tried the Homewood Suites nearby and found it more to my needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Very typical Residence Inn. The service was good. This location was good as well. This is located next to a strip mall with a CVS, Staples and Starbucks. Close to 495, so easy to get around.
PROs
1. Good Location
2. Good Value with AAA rate.
3. Free Breakfast
4. Pleasant staff.
5. Seperate bath / toliet from sink area.
CONs
1. None really. It's a Residnence Inn.
2. Maybe be slightly dated.
3. The bed is next ot the bathroom in a studio. If your spouse is sleeping and you need to get ready the lgihts etc can potentially bother the one sleeping.

I would recommend.