Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oakwood Falls Church(Falls Church)
View Hotel
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
View Hotel
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Stratford Motor Lodge(Falls Church)
View Hotel
All reviewsmetro stationfront deskwould stay here againwafflesfree shuttlebacon or sausagefree breakfastfridge and microwavehotel shuttlethree nightsthe breakfast areabeds were very comfortablelaundry roomgreat customer serviceample parkingdc triplifeguard on duty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2010

The room was clean and larger than expected. Complimentary coffee and breakfast was a nice amenity. The workout facility was closed due to remodeling, but they offered to refund your money if you chose to use a nearby gym. The shuttle to and from the Metro station was great and "on time". Staff was helpful and friendly. Several dining options within walking distance. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Believe me or not, I have stayed in comfort inn, Falls Church for 58 nights with my wife for studying purpose . No one can describe this hotel more than me. They have a very friendly staff. They also have shuttle takes you to and from Ballston metro station morning and afternoon until 7:30 PM. That means it spend 20 minutes to be in DC "I did it daily to go to the school in rush hours" . The location of the hotel is strategic. It,s on Arlington Blvd and route 7 cross. If you want to take a bus from route 7 to to tayson mall or west Falls Church metro station , just walk 5 minutes. The breakfast is diversity and delicious. In addition their swimming pool is clean and someone is staying during the day to clean it and watch your kids. It's wonderful to have an ice cream around the swimming pool after finishing swimming. Also, Their housekeeping is changing and putting every thing in your room. I'll never forget those days.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Absolutely one of my five worst hotel experiences ever (and THAT's saying something!). After I contacted Choice Hotels to let them know how repulsed I was, the GM called me to tell me that I was given a room in a wing that was yet to be renovated and that she was going to refund my money. Too little too late, in my opinion.

This room had a horrible odor and the carpeting was covered with so many disgusting stains that I kept my shoes on until I went to bed. I had to breathe through my mouth the entire night so I wouldn't have to endure the smell. I'll sleep under a bridge before I'll stay here again!

Under "Recommend to a friend?", there should be an option for "H*** NO!"

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

The Comfort Inn Falls Church is a wise decision if you are searching for good value for the money, no frills, no luxury but everything is clean, comfortable and practical, there are few renovations on the way, and my room was very nicely done, the bathroom has new counter tops, sink and the bed was fine. however the internet connection was a little bit troubled.

Even thought the hotel at self is a nice catch I recommend it specially because of the people how works there will go further to make sure that you have a pleasant stay, small details such as the Manager going to talk to you face to face in order to check if everything is going fine and also staying there during your check out to hear from you.

The only think you have to be careful though is the lift, which is frightening, so take the stars or ask if has already been replaced.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2009

Carpet and smell were nasty. So was ceiling in rooms. Beyond that, there was a cop sitting in the hallway outside a neighbors room. A little freaky. Wish I could have cracked the window to get rid of the smell.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
GMVA090, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

The issue with the room smell and carpet were caused by a water leak, and have since been corrected. The damaged guestrooms have undergone renovations to include new carpet.
The "cop" outside your neighbors guestroom was actually a security guard. The guard was contracted as an overnight "chaperone" by a student group staying in our hotel.

Comments from our guests help us to improve our services. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay.