“Very accommodating”

Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Falls Church
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were looking for a hotel convenient for a local medical stay. The General Manager extended the courtesy to offer extended stay at a more affordable rate for us. The remodel is resulting in a refreshed look. The hotel is very convenient to the activities in DC.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Brandon S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. We were happy we could help. If you return to the area please contact me directly to assist with your reservation. (703.534.9100)

Kind Regards,

Brandon Snuffer, GM

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This Comfort Inn was easy to find and when I was ready to go into DC the next morning, it was easy to find the way. The hotel has undergone many upgrades, so my room was clean and updated. The bathroom was gorgeous. The front desk staff was especially helpful and friendly. Even the manager made sure our room was what we needed. It was easy to see that the hotel was well-managed based on the check-in process, the clean room, and all the assistance we received. Stay here if you need a place in Falls Church or near DC. Oh yes, the bed was extra comfy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Brandon S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Arlington Boulevard! We are thrilled you noticed the hard work we've put in to our NEWLY renovated guest rooms! I am so glad that our entire staff made you feel at home. That is always our goal - that our guests feel like they are staying in a "home away from home". Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet is indeed a guest favorite and our staff that takes care of our guests during breakfast receives terrific feedback. Your very kind comments have been shared with our staff as an encouragement to keep on taking such great care of our guests. Please do visit again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was a great value! Rooms had been remodeled and were neat and clean. Front desk personnel were very helpful. I had easy access into and out of the city. There was a shuttle to the metro. Free internet and great breakfast too! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the nice comments about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Arlington Boulevard. We take great pride in our Newly Renovated Guest Rooms and providing the best service in the area! I will share your comments with our staff to let them know they are doing a good job. Please visit with us again when your travels bring you back to the D.C. area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The front desk staff was amazing. Ali was both friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The room was immaculate and the bed was fantastic. I made use of the metro shuttle which was very convenient for me.
I travel to the area often on business and found the location to be convenient to both DC and Tyson's Corner. I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was delightful! Your comments have been shared with our staff as an encouragement to keep on delighting our guests. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This location was perfect for a family event we attended. We are familiar with the area and were pleased with the friendly welcome at the hotel desk. The clerk even asked what brought us to the location, which I found appealing since Northern Virginia can be so often be less than gracious.
The room was spacious and updated. The bathroom was modern and the king sized bed was very comfortable.
We found the breakfast adequate, offering the standard fare. The coffee was delicious and plentiful. We enjoyed the eating area which was extensive and very pleasant.
We will go back to this hotel when we return to Falls Church.

Room Tip: We had a nice room overlooking the pool and lots of green trees. Since the motel is on a busy stree...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Brandon S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Arlington Blvd.. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

It is very rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in offering the key hotel necessities: clean, quiet and friendly. Our complimentary breakfast is also a big hit with our guests and we are pleased that it met your needs!

Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was the unfortunate guest at this hotel on March 29th when the hotel had a fire on their third floor. I waited for an hour before fire and emergency personnel cleared the entrance to the building and after all the guests who were asked to leave the building had returned back to their rooms. Well, my misery started when I was assigned a room on the third floor. Unaware of the fact that the fire also had occured on the third floor. The moment we exited the elevator to go in to the third floor, we smelled a strong smoke smell and were unable to even go towards our room. We were assigned a room right across from where the fire had happened. I was travelling with a small child and immediately went to the front desk and asked them to give me a different room away from that smell. I was told NO. I asked them why and they told me they did not have any other rooms available ( which was a lie ). There were at least 8 room keys with the room numbers already made for future guest arrivals and when i asked the front desk clerk to give me one of those rooms, they told me they cant do that. They were looking at my son who was coughing heavily and still refused to work with me to give me a different room. I was told that the manager ( or owner ) Mr. Ali was not present ( he never was present even when this fire happened ) and was told that they have to check with him regarding my room change request ( what a bunch of crap ). I was never given a different room and even when I checked out at 8.45 AM, the white dust from the fire extinguisher was present in the hallways.....Hotel never even tried to clean it up.....I will never stay here again and strongly suggest staying elsewhere if you are travelling with small children as hotel will not try to accommodate you or your kids.....I have shared two pictures that I took of the corridor area right across from our room where the fire happened.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Hennagirl71
Brandon S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are very sorry that your stay was marred by negative experiences. However I’m happy to say the hotel is under new management, effective April 1, 2013. The management issues you encountered are not our standard and your comments will be incorporated in retraining our staff. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. We sincerely hope that you will visit us again, so you can experience the service level that we strive for on a daily basis.

Please call the property (703-534-9100) and ask for Brandon Snuffer, General Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were on vacation and we chose this hotel rather than one in DC just for price and the consistency of Comfort Inn service. We drove to Ballston Parkin garage each day and picked up the Metro directly from there so it was very cheap to spend the days in the city. We could have taken the hotel shuttle which runs in the mornings and afternoons but we wanted some freedom. Hotel very comfortable with good beds, nice breakfast and spacious room. We would recommend this for a budget way to visit DC.

Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank stella1001

Thank you for writing such a nice review! We are so glad you found your way to our doorstep. Feedback from our guests is extremely valuable and it is very gratifying to hear how pleased you were with your stay. We do strive to provide a wonderful experience for our guests as well as hospitable service. So happy to hear that the staff took such good care of you! We will share your comment with our staff and look forward to future visits.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Falls Church
#31 of 52 in Arlington
TownePlace Suites Falls Church
TownePlace Suites Falls Church
#6 of 15 in Falls Church

Been to Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard? Share your experiences!