Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
$169
  • Pool
$143
$170
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$89
$85
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$79
$90
Stratford Motor Lodge(Falls Church)
$79
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$233
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationfront deskwould stay here againwafflesfree shuttlebacon or sausagefree breakfastfridge and microwavehotel shuttlethree nightsthe breakfast areabeds were very comfortablelaundry roomgreat customer serviceample parkingdc triplifeguard on duty
Reviewed January 28, 2012

My husband travels for work weekly, I travel once in a while (family/friends event) and we did not have a hotel planned during this family outing. This family event was held in the DC area (Arlington). When traveling into Arlington, we noticed a Comfort Inn. My husband does not have any luck with Comfort Inn so we went straght to the family function. When looking for a hotel for the night, I said, lets just stay at that Comfort Inn.
The front desk person checking us in was extremely friendly. We asked for a King Room and they were sold out, however said the Front Desk clerk, we have brand new renovated Double Queens that were just finished this morning if you would like. We said we would give it a try. We entered the room....slight paint smell and slight new carpet smell so we new the front desk clerk was telling us the truth. The room was outstanding. My husband said if he shut his eyes when looking at the Comfort Inn sign, he would have thought he was staying at a Hampton Inn. Very much so tastefully decorated and everything from the sheets and pillows to the TV was brand new (TV still had plastic around the frame). Very nice and comfortable. The mattress was comfortable also.
Breakfast in the morning was special. There was a bus tour of kids eating so we went back to our room and would come back in 10 minutes. While walking to our room, the front desk person asked us if she could bring something to my room to tide us over until the kids leave. We thanked her and she said she would call us when the coast is clear. 15 minutes later, she called. The breakfast attendant came directly over to us and apologized for the wait. We thanked her and she cooked us fresh eggs and sausage for us to enjoy. I think we spoke with the breakfast person for a good 20 minutes, she was a delight.
All in all, our stay at this hotel was fantastic. When speaking to my husband on our trip back home, he said he found a new hotel when traveling to DC. We enjoyed this trip very much. I thank the staff at the hotel for changing our views on comfort inn.

Room Tip: Rooms are beautiful. They are in the middle of renovation so ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lara S
GMVA090, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review. The hotel has come a long way in a short period of time. Our major renovation is almost complete with 86 rooms being completely remodeled. Our guests are enjoying the new flat screen tv's, the upgraded bedding and the upgraded amenities. Our staff has gone thru some extensive guest service training and the guests are really noticing. Again, Thank you so very much!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Found hotel to be very acceptable with two highlights... One of the best breakfast services and the shuttle service.. Great staff makes 3 free hourly trips ( 7,8,and 9) to Ballston Subway station in morning and 3 more at 515 615 and 715..
Great if doing a visit to Washington.. will stay there again
Very difficult to find location without GPS... unique turns and poor signs would make a map read a challenge..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. We are extremely happy you enjoyed our Breakfast offerings. Our new full hot breakfast is a big hit with our guests! The flavored Belgian waffles, eggs, and sausage have become favorites. We have almost completed this stage of our renovation with 86 rooms completed, upgraded linen and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

The check in clerk was very nice. The check out clerk was not. The complimentary breakfast was edible, barely, and the room was extremely clean, but the wallpaper was peeling, the ceiling had stains, the desk chair was ripped, the carpets were stained, and all wood surfaces looked worn. The bathroom was extremely small, the room was small too (otherwise why would they use two double beds instead of two queens?) The beds were pretty comfortable though. Every other hotel I've ever stayed in slips a copy of the bill/receipt under the door the day I am leaving, not here. I went to the desk to turn in the keys, the woman gave no indication of getting a receipt, so I asked for one, she said that since I had pre-paid I don't need a receipt, I told her I want to make sure they haven't put any additional charges on my credit card, so she printed out a weird piece of paper saying I owed zero. What?

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of you schedule to write a review of our hotel. At this time, our hotel is under renovation with 86 rooms being completely renovated. Guest are commented on how comfortable the rooms are with the upgraded decor, bedding and amenities. We would love for you to come back and visit in the near future.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I got a room here for two nights, because I had to attend a funeral at Arlington Cemetery. My GPS showed that it was almost 8 miles away and estimated the drive as 15 minutes. I had family staying in the Pentagon City area, which seemed closer to the cemetery. I was driving in from Union Station, but if you're flying into Reagan, I wouldn't recommend this location if the purpose of your visit is to visit Arlington. That being said, the location is near a strip mall, therefore convenient to gas, restaurants, grocery and drug store, and a Radio Shack (handy if you have a cell phone issue, like I did). The front desk was friendly and quickly addressed a broken light bulb and an issue with the phone. My double room looked a little worn, but a sign said that they were in the middle of updating the rooms. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was standard mid-range hotel free morning breakfast bar. Breakfast room was spacious and well-lit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
GMVA090, General Manager at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent with us. We are a great location when needing to commute to the DC Area. We are 7 miles from downtown DC, and we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the nearby Metro Station. We are very excited to begin our renovation very soon. Wonderfull things are happening and we "Thank you" for noticing. Our new full hot breakfast is a big hit with our guests! The flavored Belgian waffles, eggs, and sausage have become favorites. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

The accommodations at the Falls Church Comfort Inn were great. The location to Washington DC was good. The Comfort Inn provided a van to take us to the Metro Station, provided a good quality breakfast and clean comfortable accommodations.

Room Tip: Second or Third Floor Rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful comments you shared. We are the perfect location when needing to commute to Washington DC. We are 7 miles from downtown DC, and we offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the nearby Metro Station. We look forward to you being our guest in the near future.