“Happy Hour was Great!”

Sea Pearl Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Pearl Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 368 Restaurants in Falls Church
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gallows Road
Transit: 1/2 a mile from Dunn Loring metro and 2 miles from Vienna metro station.
Description: Sea Pearl Restaurant & Lounge brings flair to Mosaic District with its chic decor and contemporary atmosphere. Inspired by the serenity of the open sea at sunset, Sea Pearl exhibits the feel of the ocean with mother-of-pearl curtains and chandeliers, and the warmth of the sun with walnut hardwood floors and decorative lighting. The menu changes seasonally and offers modern American cuisine with an Asian accent. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, having a casual dinner, or enjoying a cocktail, Sea Pearl is sure to make your dining experience memorable.
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour was Great!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The sushi was fantastic, and the prices were very reasonable for the amount of food we were served. We had a fabulous time!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank joan s

Houston, Texas
“Beautiful restaurant with great food”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant with some colleagues and we had a wonderful time. They easily accommodated our group of 11, even splitting our bill into two groups for us. The service was overall good, with only a couple of minor missteps (forgot a couple of drinks, bringing food inconsistently). I had the paradise sushi roll and the lobster crepe. The lobster crepe was one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth. Great experience overall, and a wonderful evening.

• Visited November 2013
Annandale, Virginia
“Great food, wonderful service”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Sea Pearl is decorated real well. The wait staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We have been there many times and have never had a bad meal. The crab cakes are outstanding, all crab meat and beautiful presentation. One item that was on the menu which they recently roasted off but which we hope they will bring back is Mac and Cheese with Shrimp. Drinks, especially the Cosmo, are really good. My daughter raves about the sushi. One of the best things is that the wait staff is really helpful in making a decision about what to order.

Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pearl at Sea Pearl”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have dined there several times and it never fails to impress. Calm and tranquil, well appointed,and the food is excellent. Love the fish and the "squishy peas" are super. We're alo there for a well done wedding reception earlier! Parking is easy and it is just a good place for an excellent repast.

• Visited August 2013
Centreville, Virginia
“A miss...”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant has so much potential to be of the same standard as Passion Fish in Reston. However, that it is not! The space is beautiful but the service lacks. The waiters are clumsy or not properly trained. My husband had his cocktail dumped on his lap the first time I dined there. The second time, it happened to a guess dining at the table next to me. Moreover, both times I have eaten there, I fell sick. The first time, I had ordered oysters. The second time, I had ordered an ahi tuna. The fish and shell fish they carry is obviously not fresh...I will absolutely not return.

• Visited October 2013