The Homewood suites is a comfortable place to stay whilst taking in the sights of DC. The staff are welcoming and knowledgeable, the rooms are huge for the price. The air con isn't too noisy, and everything was spotless. The free shuttle service to the subway is a real bonus as is the free parking. The decor is a little old fashioned, but that's just a minor gripe. The breakfasts are excellent, as are the Manager's special evening meals, which came as an added bonus... wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when back in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. The hotel is centrally just off I495, Arlington Boulevard /Rout 50 and I66. The Mosaic Shopping District is across the street from the hotel and has many restaurants and shops. This unique upscale shopping district includes stores like, Target, Mom’s Organic Market and, Angelika Film Center and many other restaurants and shops in a park setting. The Dunn Lorning -Merrifield Metro station is only a half mile from the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Monday – Thursday night the hotel offers a free hot dinner and a full hot breakfast daily. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and living room with a sleeper sofa. The hotel has a heated indoor pool and an outdoor patio area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Homewood Falls Church
- Falls Church Homewood Suites