“Comfortable and Convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Falls Church
Indiana
“Comfortable and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed here in a studio for 5 nights while visiting her aunt and uncle in Falls Church. We were traveling with our border collie so the pet friendly policy was great. The hotel adjoins a very nice residential area perfect for dog walks and is within a short distance of town parks and greenways. Shopping and dining are also nearby. The room was perfect for our needs and we were given the option of a first floor room for the convenience of our pup. The breakfast offerings were all we needed to start the day. The day prior to our departure, when the hotel was very busy we simply took cereal, milk and fruit back to the room for the next day. Free Washington Post to read each day was also a treat! We will definitely stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank WestIndy
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for your review of the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while visiting family in the area. We take great pride in being a "pet friendly" hotel, which gives our guests added convenience of feeling right at home. We look forward to your return the next time you visit the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Loveland,Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was our third stay and we have been very pleased. This hotel is pet friendly and the rates are very good. There is a flat $100 pet fee per stay (one day or 20 days; same fee), so if you are only staying one night the pet fee is high. Each suite has a kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and toaster. They have a flat screen TV on a swivel stand so that you can easily view the TV from the couch or bed. Free and fast WIFI. In the evening they have excellent fresh baked cookies. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants. They also serve continental breakfast for those that do not want to cook. There is no hot foods but a good selection of baked goods, cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tigger41999
Thank you greatly for your valuable feedback! I am so glad that you have had exceptional experiences with our hotel and have chosen to stay with us repeatedly. Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations and to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Please continue to keep us in mind as your home away from home when visiting the Falls Church area. We look forward to your return!

Ojai, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We spent a weekend here because it was very close to family and the weekend rate was very good. We immediately liked the setting which has trees and ample parking. It is in walking distance to a market and a few restaurants (which didn’t show up on an on-line search of what was around there). The room was petite but spotless. It had a full kitchen which included cooking utensils. The queen bed was comfortable (they don’t have kings) but a little small for us. There was something homey about this place. The breakfast room is extremely small so we chose to bring the small tray provided and go down and get a little breakfast to have upstairs at the little table which worked well for this use. We liked the property but because of the smaller bed, we may choose to stay elsewhere in the future.

Room Tip: We chose a room overlooking the parking lot - less street noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bargainhuntress
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. We are glad we could accommodate your needs especially at a good price-point for your budget. We truly take pride in being an all suite hotel - allowing our guests and even their pets to experience an enjoyable stay that feels like home. I appreciate the feedback about the local area internet search as we will assist to get more information readily available to keep our guests better informed. Please continue to keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area!

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

It was an excellet stay at the Falls Church Town Place Suites Very accommodating; clean rooms; awesome breakfast in the morning. Very convenient to my sister's home.

I definetely will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you Valerie for your review of the TownePlace Suites Falls Church. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would definitely choose to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to your return the next time you visit!
Springfield nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Since we have family nearby we stay here frequently during the year. Hotel has recently renovated and updated the property. Rooms are super clean and modern with flat screen TV's and wifi in room. We rarely hear noise from other rooms. The staff is courteous and friendly and eager to help with any problems.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Hillwood avenue. Nightclub on Hillwood.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you Laurie for your valuable feedback! I am so glad that you choose to stay with us when visiting family in the area and that we deliver great customer service which keeps you coming back! I look forward to you staying with us again. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback.

York, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My party of 3 stayed at this facility for 1 night. We used the 2 bedroom suite and found it to be more than satisfactory for our needs. The building is older, but well kept up. We appreciated the space involved in having the 2 bedrooms, plus the common area. The staff was extremely accomodating and helpful with all our needs. We received clear directions to a Metro parking area, and were able to enjoy our day in DC as we hoped. The breakfast room is very tiny, so I would recommend taking the tray from your room with you when you go for breakfast. This makes it easier to bring your breakfast back to your room if necessary. The breakfast is fairly basic, but certainly adequate to get a start in the morning. We felt that the hotel was quite a good value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lorraine J
Thank you Lorraine for your valuable feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay along with experiencing added convenience from your two bedroom suite and great customer service from our staff! Please continue to keep us in mind, as your home away from home, when visiting the Falls Church area. We look forward to your return the next time you visit!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had made a reservation using Marriott rewards points for May 15 for one night. I called on April 26 to find out how much cash I would need for incidentals since my room was already paid for. I like to be prepared for my trip ahead of time especially since I would have been traveling alone four hours away from home.

I was told that they DO NOT accept cash for incidentals and only take credit cards. I have worked in the hotel industry for ten years (including a Marriott hotel) and this was the first time that I have ever heard of such a thing. The gentleman on the phone was very rude and not helpful at all after I explained to him that I do not own a credit card.

I hung up the phone and promptly cancelled my reservation. I reserved another room at a Courtyard Marriott after calling them first to make sure they would take cash. This does not make sense to me because both hotels are owned by the same company. I am happy that I had the fore thought to call the hotel weeks before my arrival date. That would have been a nasty surprise if I had not done so. I will never think about staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank TMF1986
Darren W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Falls Church, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear valued guest,

I would like to take a moment to apologize to you, in that, you feel the gentleman at the front desk was rude and not helpful to you. It is my expectation that every guest, whether they stayed at the hotel or not, is treated with the utmost respect and consideration. I am happy to hear that the Courtyard was able to accommodate your needs. If you require further assistance or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at the hotel. I would be happy to assist you or explain any questions you have to a level of your satisfaction.

Warm Regards,

4.5 of 5 stars 396 reviews
BEST WESTERN Falls Church - Arlington Area
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield

Been to TownePlace Suites Falls Church? Share your experiences!