My wife and I stayed here in a studio for 5 nights while visiting her aunt and uncle in Falls Church. We were traveling with our border collie so the pet friendly policy was great. The hotel adjoins a very nice residential area perfect for dog walks and is within a short distance of town parks and greenways. Shopping and dining are also nearby. The room was perfect for our needs and we were given the option of a first floor room for the convenience of our pup. The breakfast offerings were all we needed to start the day. The day prior to our departure, when the hotel was very busy we simply took cereal, milk and fruit back to the room for the next day. Free Washington Post to read each day was also a treat! We will definitely stay here on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites