Was looking for a hotel in the Falls Church and Arlington area based solely on price for a one night stay. TownPlace Suites proved to be well worth the price. Small studio room was clean and had a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, and microwave. The hotel was located within a 10 minute walk of several nice restaurants and about a 10 minute drive to the Metro subway. Will definitely be back the next time I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites