We were just here for a quick two-night stay. The room was great, very clean and comfortable. The air conditioner was quiet and efficient and had an easy-to-use wall-mounted digital thermostat. The shower was fantastic. Breakfast was okay, with decent coffee and a selection of cereals, instant oatmeal, bagels, English muffins, flavored sweetened yogurt, and fruit (apples, oranges and bananas). The free wireless internet worked well and it was easy to connect my iPhone to it. There was a big flat-panel TV in the room on a fancy swivel mount. It looked good, but we didn't turn it on. Free off-street parking was appreciated. The outdoor pool looked nice, but was not yet open for the season during our visit in early May. We will likely stay at the TownePlace if we visit the Falls Church area again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites