We stayed here for two nights while visiting family in the area. The room was clean, the decor pleasing to the eye, and the service great. It was wonderful to have a full kitchen, especially since I am on a restricted diet. The only negative is that the walls are thin. We stayed on the third floor of this property, which seems to have four to five floors. One night we awoke to the sound of people walking around above us. Hours later, we awoke again to sound, this time coming from outside the door to our building where people had congregated to smoke. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast. It was decent. If you are on a gluten-free, dairy-free eating regime, there are essentially no options for you unless you can survive on fruit for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites