I had mixed feelings about my stay here, but in the end I decided it wasn't too bad considering the low rate.
Like a few people have said the walls are thin; I stayed in a second floor street side room, I wouldn't recommend it. I could hear foot steps above me and commuter traffic in the morning.
I wish they had a dresser in the room versus a couch. The hotel is in need of a renovation.
Breakfast room is small, get there early or get it to go. The coffee was a little weak for my taste.
Did find management and desk clerks helpful and friendly. There is a good number of restaurants within ten minutes walk or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites