If you plan to stay in the area for a long period of time, this is a good value since we paid less than a hundred bucks a night on average. The room is a little small but it had a little kitchenette where you can do a little cooking or use the full sized refrigerator. Bed was comfy and bath was clean and kept clean by the housestaff daily. There is a small pool which we did not use, but we did use the laundry facility. Staff was nice enough to provide laundry detergent. Breakfast consists of fresh fruits, granola bars, and a few pastries and juice. It's like an apartment with a few amenities like daily house service and continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites