We booked this hotel because of the Tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Nice room with a nice kitchen. Clean. Quiet location. Comfortable bed. Free parking. Friendly efficient staff. Short drive to Metro stop to go into DC. Less than a five minute walk to affordable restaurants and pubs. One block from a church where George Washington was a vestryman.
This is in a neighborhood where large outdoor advertising signs are not in fashion, so if you are looking for a big sign you will ride right by the place like I did the first time.
This will be our place to stay from now on for our DC trips.
The people in the room above us had a small child that loved to run and jump, so next time we will get a room on the top floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit TownePlace Suites Falls Church with easy access to Tyson's Corner, The Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC attractions. Guest suites feature fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots and pans, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary high speed internet. Stay in shape while visiting the Northern Virginia area in our hotel fitness center or relax by our outdoor swimming pool. Get a great start to the morning with our complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Falls Church Towneplace Suites