“Good sushi - where is everybody?”
Review of Sushi Jin Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Sushi Jin Japanese Restaurant
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the second time I've been to Sushi JIN. They have some of the best sushi in the immediate area.

I got a lunch special (spicy roll combo), which I normally don't do. This came with 3 6-piece rolls -- one tuna, one salmon, and the third one I can't remember. The presentation was very nice, although the three rolls tasted very similar. However, I can't complain about the $12.50 price, which included a choice of salad or soup. I got the salad, which had the typical ginger based dressing. A little heavy and a little watery. I also decided to try a couple pieces of tuna sashimi. Had I known how big they were, I would have only gotten one. They were almost too big to manage with chopsticks; a little chewy, but fresh.

The waiter was very nice. I was surprised that at noon I was the only customer in the place. Perhaps this is a bad location for a restaurant or no one wanted sushi on a hot/humid day. One other thing to note: the chopsticks come wrapped in a decorative cloth, and they are metal. I think this is the first place I gone to that has metal chopsticks.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great Sushi place. Good location, good service, nice ambiance. Sushi ingredients are very fresh, sushi is made to order.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We started visiting Sushi Jin five years ago when it opened however stopped when the prices were too high and the quality was not very good. One night about two months ago when the weather was bad and we were craving sushi we bit the bullet and decided to give Sushi Jin a try. Well it is once again one of our favorites. The rolls are to die for. Well prepared and delicious. We do recommend highly

1  Thank klesiuk