“Beautiful wedding night”

Stafford House
Ranked #1 of 3 Fairfax B&B and Inns
Oak Hill, VA
Reviewed October 7, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Stafford House the night we got married in 2003. It was beautiful! We are returning for our 2-year anniversary.
Opening one's home to have people stay is a big decision. I appreciate the excellent service and the Stafford's high moral standards.

• Stayed: October 2003
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Stafford House

Reviewed September 9, 2004

We found the inn through the GMU site's list of recommended hotels. Everything was great - the room, the breakfast and the Staffords themselves. The most amazing thing is the enormous private whirlpool bath and dry sauna.
We will stay whenever we travel to Fairfax in the future.

3  Thank accidentaltourist
Virginia Beach, VA
Reviewed April 25, 2004

Beautiful home, wonderful owners, overall excellence!

Reviewed January 27, 2004

My husband and I stayed at the Stafford House on our wedding night. The place is wonderful and the owners are so friendly. The room is nicer that anything else in the DC area for that price and the breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious!! I would recommend the Stafford house to anyone who is looking for a cosy, private B&B for a special occasion or a weekend away.

2  Thank theresameekers
Fairfax, VA
Reviewed May 8, 2003

To clairify the review "singles need not apply", Stafford House welcomes singles and married couples. Business travelers as well as leisure guests enjoy a luxery suite including breakfast served to your room. However, non-married couples are referred to another B&B in the area.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Richmond, VA
Reviewed March 9, 2003

I stayed at the Stafford House B&B during my last business trip to Fairfax. It was great! The room is one of the largest I had at a B&B and has a hot tub. The owners were so accomodating and friendly. I'd definately stay here again. Don't be swayed by that other review...you definately need to check this one out.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed November 6, 2002

I haven't actually stayed at the Stafford House. It was recommended to me, but it turns out that they only take married couples. Did you get that? They want to make sure nothing "immoral" happens under their roof. If I were you, I'd pick a less intrusive, more accepting accommodation. On the other hand, if you feel that complete strangers have the right to inquire into your personal behavior, this may be the place for you!

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member