“Huge Portions and delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #8 of 384 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Huge Portions and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had lunch here this week with a co-worker. I had not been to This Cheesecake Factory before. First time trying out this location at Fair Oaks Mall.

We were sat rather quickly and it was right in the middle of lunch rush. I ordered their Chicken Marsala, it was delicious and the portions were absolutely huge, enough for a family of four. I had to take most of my food home but, enjoyed every bite that I ate there. My co-worker order a chicken dish with garlic mash potatoes and it was just as big as my dish and looked really yummy!

Of course we had to order dessert, I ordered their tiramisu and my coworker ordered their cheesecake with strawberries.What can I say it was all delicious! Our waitress was attentive and was constantly checking on us.

I highly recommend this particular Cheesecake factory. The one in Sterling is OK ... but, I have not been back since my family and I ate there years ago. Perhaps they are better now.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Perth, Australia
“Always a favorite when visiting the States”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My favorite is the Avocado Eggrolls. Yum Yum. We also had the Nachos and Lunch Pizza. So much food that we couldn't begin to eat it all. Always delicious!

Naples, Florida
“Salty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Went there for my adult son's birthday. His choice. I had the Jamaican pepper shrimp. It was very good, not quite as flavorful as I had expected though. It came with plantains and a mango salsa sauce which were both sweet and flavorful, as well as black beans and rice. Rice was underdone.
My wife had the Chicken Costoletta. I tasted hers and it had a delicious lemon based flavor to it. Excellent.
The problem came when I got hoome. I couldn't stop drinking water, right through bedtime. We looked up the sodium value the next morning and between my meal and one avacado eggroll there was 3200 mg of sodium. Recommended daily vaue is about 2300 mg. I also had a half an articjhoke appetizer with sauce, some bread and butter and some cheesecake. I imagine I was well over 4000 mg for 1 meal.
My second time to a Cheesecake factory. I would not go there again if it was my choice.

• Visited May 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Great Food - Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cheesecake Factory is always on top the list when we are deciding to go out eating. The food is always great and the service is excellent. A must for everyone to try.

Reston, Virginia
“Greek Salad is the Best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this location. It is easily accesible from the parking lot. The bar/food service is good. The food is always great and the widest variety at any restaurant I have ever been to. The Greek salad is phenomenal! I love to add salmon and double the portion-it is a small plate dish! The also have the best dining music on a consist basis in any restaurant at which I have dined!

1 Thank HQOFCMGR