“good food long wait”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
washington dc
“good food long wait”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I like the cheescake factory, The wait is always long any time of day. They have good pasta dishes and deserts, last time we ate here I had the Shrimp with Angel Hair pasta and my wife had the Chicken Piccata. I love their house iced tea, I think they call it passion tea. I always get the Godiva Cheescake for dessert. Dont miss out on their nice sandwitches either. The wait staff is pretty good here but make sure you have the time to wait for a table.

• Visited September 2012

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Same as always...excellent.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was not my first visit but I had two people with me who thought it actually was a Cheesecake Factory and not a restaurant!

At the end of the meal they were delighted and so was I for the umpteenth time. This is an easy choice, always excellent and easily recommendable. It's full for a reason...plenty of people agree.

By the way, my friends were from Singapore and Slovenia!

• Visited October 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Very Pleasant Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Though we did arrive at an off hour we were pleased that there was not a long wait for a table and service was very good. Food quality was about average for this chain, but the service was among the best.

Visited October 2012
Dunfermline, Scotland
“Always a good meal but noisy....”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited the Fairfax Cheesecake Factory for quick dinner. Always like this chain for good value meals. Dinner was very good and service quick and efficient. Only drawback was that it was very noisy so if you want a quiet evening best go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Nelly16
Richmond, Virginia
“Typical Cheesecake Factory; good place to eat and drink”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Close to the hotel I stay at. Great service and selection. The cheesecake is always fresh. Usually has a good crowd during the week. I'm sure it's the same on weekends.

Visited July 2012