“Really good quality asian food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #76 of 427 Restaurants in Fairfax
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love their soup (wonton, hot/sour especially) and their dumplings. My daughter always gets their Kung Pao chicken and we also like their orange peel shrimp. Their cocktails are nice too (key lime pie martini was amazing but very sweet) and also like their teas. Tried their latest desserts which were fried dumplings with sweet fillings and those were amazing (chocolate and cheesecake-yumm!!)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

PF Changs does a wide variety of dishes with their distinct twist. In most cases you can choose the level of "heat" that you want in your dish so that no one needs to shy away from something that they may consider too spicy. My wife and I enjoy the wide range of options and the service is attentive without being invasive. Also a great place for take out.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

After spending over two hours (only 15 minutes to be seated) at this location for lunch, I can certainly say the decor was beautiful. The food was excellent, with an impressive craft beer selection. Unfortunately we and everyone else near us waited an exceptional amount of time between each part of lunch service. If you are waiting to see a movie nearby and need to kill some time this would be a great pick, but if you are in a hurry you may do better elsewhere.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I hadn't been to PF Chang's in many years but now that gluten is an issue, I am drawn to any place that has a gluten free menu. I was meeting a group of friends and was so happy they took reservations. I like spicy things so I ordered the GF Chang's Spicy Chicken and a side of the GF Snap Peas stir fried with Garlic. They were both excellent! Combined with the serving of rice, I had enough food for dinner and lunch the next day. I will definately be going back soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Changs still does a great job even on the busier days like Fridays and Saturday, curbside service for take out is good and even if you decide to order as a walk for carry out the wait was not long,