“Front desk rude and dismissive, makes restaurant unattractive.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #80 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Front desk people here not very nice to potential guests on Saturday night. Would not choose to eat at this establishment, as a result.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I know - PF Chang's is a chain restaurant, so what are we, as unabashed foodies, doing there? Simple - the food is amazing, creative and fun. The first night we had Sea Bass that was extraordinary, and the second night enjoyed Scallops while sitting at the bar. The wait both nights was about 20 minutes, and be prepared to lean into your companion to be able to hear them over the noise of happy patrons.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My cousin and I had dinner here on March 14th later in the evening. We shared the chicken lettuce wraps and Kung Pao scallops, both of which were awesome. Our server was not the best, but I have had worse. Overall, a great dinner in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We usually come for lunch, and they have a lunch menu. My favorite is the honey chicken. My husband usually orders she Shechuan or Mongolian beef. The food is usually tasty, and the ambiance is modern and comfortable.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Particularly liked the wraps and the chicken dish with melon. many fanorites as well.
Good drink selections from the bar.