“Good Food, Fair Prices”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #81 of 427 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good Italian-American fare. Innovative entrees and all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks (all very good) are an economical but delicious option.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I cannot figure why garlic seems to be the mainstay in most restaurant cooking. Seems that everyone relates to Italy and Spainr for garlic is king with red wine for a long life. I cannot tolerate heavy garlic as it lingers.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The service was a bit hit/miss at times. My friends and I had a late dinner and the restaurant wasn't packed, but the appetizers & salad took a while to come to the table. Then a short time later, our entrees arrived. It was ok but parking lot and sign needs more lighting.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go here about 6 times a year. The TV specials are the best value and are really prepared well. Lasagna is some of the best I've had. The Chicken Parm was a little on the thin/flattened side for me but had a good flavor. Try the special 'stuffed' Chicken dishes, they are the best. The 'All you can eat' specials are a good value.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I wasn't necessarily this location that was disappointing, the service was fine the restaurant was nice and clean. But the food just tastes processed and lacking. A much better option for Italian in Fairfax is Ozzies or even Dogfishhead has great pasta and pizza.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!