“Great food and service”

Olive Garden
Ranked #76 of 417 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston, Canada
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a great meal and the service was quick. Left full and happy as usual

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
“Although quality not as good as other Olive Gardens, still great place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Olive garden is one of my favorite places to eat and the first place we headed for lunch on our holiday. I had my standard soup salad and breadsticks which is a fantastic value. Our breadsticks were also hard as if they'd been under the heat lamps instead of fresh out of the oven. The minestrone soup was really good The salad wasnt as chilled as I would expect, but I absolutely love their salad dressing and normally buy a bottle to take home with me. My husband had classic lasagna which he thought was a little bland.
We do not have Olive Garden in Ontario, so it's something I always look forward to. Quality was not as good as other Olive Gardens but still a great place to eat.

“Wow..a disappointing experience at OG”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

How can you go wrong with an Olive Garden? Hard bread. Sent it back and received even harder. Salad could have been fresher...rubbery pasta.. No exaggeration, I felt bad after eating.

The best part of the meal was the chocolate with the check to change the taste of the food in my mouth...service was below par...

Annandale, Virginia
“Good pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I mostly go here for the pasta. It's very filling.

Vienna, Virginia
“If you have been to one, you have been to them all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

The bottomless salad and soup is a great deal for lunch. The pasta is just OK and most have high calorie creamy sauces.

Visited March 2012