“noisy but good food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant during our son's college graduation weekend. It's a popular place that doesn't take reservations; although, we never had to wait long to be seated even with a large party. I went there twice on the same day, once for lunch with my son and later that night with our whole group. It's a little pricey but worth it when you're celebrating.

There are newer reviews for Coastal Flats

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Deviled eggs are just like the ones the girl next store makes for a picnic. What's not to like?

Drinks and apps were fine, and artistically presented. Main course was even more so.

Restaurant has done well on multiple visits. Not specific to this restaurant, but a suggestion about Fairfax Corners. It is jammed on weekends, so weekdays are a best bet for top service.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

One of the best Seafood restaurants in NOVA. Must try the shrimp and grits if you go! ... This is a location that my organization tends to use for candidate interviews when we are hiring for a new position.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I brought my family to coastal Flats by chance - could not find a more convenient place - but what a surprise: impeccable service, superb food, great ambiance and reasonable prices. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you are looking for upscale casual and want high end service, this is the place. Flawless every time we go. The best grilled Tuna I have had in years. I usually save tuna for sushi because I am so picky. They got it right. Try the shrimp cocktail too. The mango is a nice touch.