“Amazing, Every Time!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I try to eat here at least once when I'm in Fairfax visiting my family for the holidays. The service, in my opinion, is exceptional. The whole staff really does work as a team and often they seem to anticipate your next request even before you do. The food is consistent and very good. My only real complaint is the fact the menu is a bit limited (never seems to change), and the fresh catch more often than not is Mahi Mahi. The restaurant is always loud and makes it difficult to hold a conversation. I'm guessing this is intentional as you normally don't see people lingering after their meals. I'd hesitate to use the word value, but I do think you pay a fair price for what you get. Overall, I really like this place.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

unless you are a fish lover, which I am not... just more mediocre food frome the mid-Atlantic. Their other restaurants in the D.C. are are not much better.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

After a long day of Christmas shopping we stopped here for dinner. There was a wait for a table so we decided to eat at the bar. We are glad we made that decision-the bartender Tyler was awesome! We had the deviled egg and featured oyster appetizer (that he recommended) and they were great. Shrimp and grits for dinner was the best I've ever had! If you go to Coastal Flats and there is a wait-take my advice and sit at the bar for the best meal and service you've ever had!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've eaten there on numerous occations and have never had a bad meal. No question this is the best resaurant I've been to in No. VA. It's very busy at peak eating hours. I recommend going during non-peak hours or use call a head schduling.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch there. Ordered the swordfish. It was great. Very fresh and had a great sauce. Very cool atmosphere. Price is fair. Waited only a few minutes to be seated. We always had someone checking on us. Very good service. Enjoyed it!!!