“Great dining experience”

Ranked #16 of 433 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main Street (Route 236)
Description: Chef-owned Northern Italian restaurant with emphasis on South Tyrolean specialties . Seasonal and locally sourced ingredients are the basis of every dish. Menu changes constantly reflecting seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband took me here for dinner last night to celebrate a very big birthday. We had read the reviews so our expectations were high. We were not disappointed. Each course was as delicious as the one before. We both enjoyed our meals and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We dined with friends who repaid us for a favor. Our food was excellent, the wine outstanding, service attentive and the surroundings were pleasant. The portions were modest in size, however the seafood combination evening special was memorable. We will dine at Villa Mozart again to celebrate a special occasion! Our friends "Thank You" meal could not have been better! Bill B.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had to take an early time to get a Saturday reservation, and it was well worthwhile. Although patrons were casually attired, the restaurant was elegant in both cuisine and service. Our party tried both meat and fish, a nice wine and a dessert. We were quite impressed and will be eager to return.

1  Thank AndyZ18
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Chef Andreas cooks up exceptional fare, and the service is outstanding! Each time we go, we stay for hours- such a warm and welcoming atmosphere! We will return time and again!

1  Thank mjammon
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This is definately a nice quiet small place in town that offers seasonal dishes that are upscale flare for the foodie. Displays are worth the price of admission. I must admit I did not have the pasta rhis visit but I have had it and it is homemade. The sauces are rich and usually a unique creation of the chef. I had the quail stuff with rabbit sausage. Quite good. My friend had pork loin which was more tough for my taste. Quail was tender. Risotto good.