“Style and Wonderful Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Mozart

Villa Mozart
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Mozart is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 384 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main Street (Route 236)
Vienna Va
“Style and Wonderful Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had to take an early time to get a Saturday reservation, and it was well worthwhile. Although patrons were casually attired, the restaurant was elegant in both cuisine and service. Our party tried both meat and fish, a nice wine and a dessert. We were quite impressed and will be eager to return.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AndyZ18

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dining experience in Fairfax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Chef Andreas cooks up exceptional fare, and the service is outstanding! Each time we go, we stay for hours- such a warm and welcoming atmosphere! We will return time and again!

1 Thank mjammon
Fairfax, Virginia
“Upscale Italian flair but gourmet artwork to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This is definately a nice quiet small place in town that offers seasonal dishes that are upscale flare for the foodie. Displays are worth the price of admission. I must admit I did not have the pasta rhis visit but I have had it and it is homemade. The sauces are rich and usually a unique creation of the chef. I had the quail stuff with rabbit sausage. Quite good. My friend had pork loin which was more tough for my taste. Quail was tender. Risotto good.

Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
“WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to go all out for New Years, and Villa Mozart had received, from what I found online, excellent overall reviews. Upon being seated at the restaurant, we were rudely greeted by a stone faced waiter who supplied us only with a "new years menu" which required us to order 3 courses from a set menu. This fixed menu was not advertised online and therefore I felt conned into spending far more money than I had originally intended. The waiter then proceeded to pester us (at least 4 times) to place our orders, hardly giving us time to read the food descriptions and leaving us feeling extraordinarily uncomfortable and rushed. He literally stood over the table while we finished deciding what we wanted. The food was far from satisfactory. I order a penne and lobster in which the lobster was barely even visible and tasted less than fresh---unacceptable considering I paid probably aboutat least $30 for it. I would never suggest this restaurant to anyone, an enormous waste of money and terrible experience.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Bri R
Fairfax, Virginia
“Expensive, but excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. The restaurant is on a somewhat expensive side (a dinner for two, with wine, tax and tips, added up to $160), but excellent in everything, from bread and butter and to main course. We had polenta porcini sout and octopus for appetizers, and they were outstanding, and truffle chestnut tortellinis and rabbit sausage stuffed quail. All of them were excellent. For a worthy occasion, it is a very good place.

• Visited December 2012