“It's a Typical Outback”

Good for: Families with children
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“It's a Typical Outback”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was okay but a bit slow in coming. Same could be said for the order from the bar. While Outback makes a big deal about shrimp on the barbie, the only shrimp you can get are as an add-on to other entrees.

Visited May 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
“Mediocre”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm no steakhouse snob. I usually love going to an Outback Steakhouse -- I've always found their steaks to be exceptionally fine meat. I only order the Victoria's Filet -- their finest filet mignon -- as my treat when we go here. On this last visit, the steak that came out first did not resemble a filet at all: it was very thin and very difficult to cut. After flagging down a waiter from a nearby station, I managed to send mine back for a new steak. The second steak was at least cooked to the correct temperature and was more tender -- but, it was still very thinly cut and did not resemble the filets I've come to love at the Outback. I was very disappointed and won't be going back. It's the end of an era in my opinion -- I'll have to find another go-to steakhouse.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cindy C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just average”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Nothing special but not bad a very average experience with regards to food quality
Large and extensive menu but found food to be average. Keep you expectations in check and you should not be disappointed
Highlight for me was the service and the manager was checking on a the tables

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My meal was very good the steak was cooked just right . the atmosphere was good . I ate in the Bar area where they have Big TV's so you can watch Sports .

• Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Truly disappointing!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This location has gone down hill and we will not return. 2 of our 5 steaks were extremely under-cooked, and the waiter and the manager seemed annoyed when we ask for new steaks versus "re-heating" them (after we waited over 10 minutes to get our waiter's attention). The waiter never cleared the dirty appetizer dishes, not refilled our water glasses. The grilled shrimp were skimpy and over-seasoned, and the Bloomin' onion was greasy and tasteless. We used to love this restaurant. Never again...

• Visited November 2013