“Could have been better”

Good for: Families with children
Fairfax, Virginia
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

I had not been to the Outback on Braddock until the other night. My husband and I both got ribs. They were just okay. Mine were tough and the sauce was mediocre. His were more tender...neither were "fall off the bone delicious". We usually go to the Outback down by Union Mill Road...their ribs have always been delicious. I've also been to an Outback in Rehoboth, DE...again delicious....I won't go back to the one on Braddock.

The best place for ribs, in my opinion, are the Great American Restaurants (Arties, Mikes, Silverados), Brion's Grille, and Champs at Fair Oaks Mall.

The best place for steak (I only eat rib eye/delmonico)...again, my opinion, is Logan's at Fair Lakes and I have been to Ruth Chris' and Outback...sorry, Logan's beats them solely on the quality/taste of the rib eye.

Visited February 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
“Its Outback!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Great food but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Service is the differentiator and this location is above average; manager is especially attentive to customer needs. On the rare occasion the steak isn't right they correct it without question.

Springfield, Virginia
“steak and lamb overcooked and salty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

"Rare" steak came out medium well, as did the "menium rare" lamb. The lamb was bordering on mutton, as well, and everything was much too salty. We did not complain; just vowed not to return. The manager clearly could not have cared less whether we enjoyed our meal, and the waitress (who was good) made no bones about not liking the manager.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

My favorite!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the only thing of value...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2008

the only thing of value there is the cheese fries...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook