“Kingstowne plaza location”

Cuisines: Japanese
DC area
“Kingstowne plaza location”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My daughters love it, and we seldom have issues with the service. Food is great, fast and does not break my wallet. The staff always is joking among themselves and it makes the meal pleasant to her the laughter.

• Visited May 2012

Washington DC
“Basic noodles with different sauces”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is a popluar spot in our neighborhood, but I find the food sort of average. Noodles are topped with different sauces to create an Asian or Italian or other-style dish. Prices are ok, but seem a bit high in a stand-in-line and order your dish sort of place. Staff give you a number and deliver the food to your table. Wine and beer available. There is outdoor seating overlooking a parking lot and some shops. OK for a quick lunch as you can generally get served a hot meal and enjoy your lunch in under an hour.

Visited February 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Noodles for every mood”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is "fast food" made fresh. We never get tired of Noodles & Company... if we feel like Italian, Asian, or American food, they have something for each mood and taste. The dishes are always delicious and made to order with fresh and healthy ingredients. It is also fairly affordable.
I usually order a trio: small bowl of pasta, small bowl of soup or salad, and a meat. My list of favorites is rather long--the fact that it's difficult to choose what to order shows how yummy everything is. Usually I'll go for the Pesto Cavatapi or Penne Rosa with parmesan-crusted chicken, or the Mushroom Stroganof with braised beef. Their tomato bisque is amazing, and I also love their Thai coconut soup. I've never had a poor meal at this place.

Visited January 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ok food but not special”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My kids rave about this place but I found it to be mediocre. Its a cute concept but paying $10 for noodles with a little bit of meat or chicken tossed in, in a fast food-like atmosphere, isn't terribly attractive.

Visited April 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
“Gone Down Hill a Bit...”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We used to frequent often but place is getting worn and the prices are high for the otherwise good food.

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!