“Noodles for every mood”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax, Virginia
“Noodles for every mood”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is "fast food" made fresh. We never get tired of Noodles & Company... if we feel like Italian, Asian, or American food, they have something for each mood and taste. The dishes are always delicious and made to order with fresh and healthy ingredients. It is also fairly affordable.
I usually order a trio: small bowl of pasta, small bowl of soup or salad, and a meat. My list of favorites is rather long--the fact that it's difficult to choose what to order shows how yummy everything is. Usually I'll go for the Pesto Cavatapi or Penne Rosa with parmesan-crusted chicken, or the Mushroom Stroganof with braised beef. Their tomato bisque is amazing, and I also love their Thai coconut soup. I've never had a poor meal at this place.

Visited January 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ok food but not special”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My kids rave about this place but I found it to be mediocre. Its a cute concept but paying $10 for noodles with a little bit of meat or chicken tossed in, in a fast food-like atmosphere, isn't terribly attractive.

Visited April 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
“Gone Down Hill a Bit...”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We used to frequent often but place is getting worn and the prices are high for the otherwise good food.

Montgomery, Texas
“Good but not fresh”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Noodles were not fresh and moist and son didn't like Thai noodles but rest of us finished our food.

Visited December 2011
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Noodle & Company Sterling-liked lunch so much, I went back for dinner”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Excellent fresh food, easy to make healthy selection. Great variety, very convenient.

Visited December 2011

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!