“Good food, good price!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food, good price!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I ate here for dinner with my parents on a recent mini-vacation in the DC area. We were staying at the nearby Marriott Fair Oaks. We weren't starving so opted for something a little lighter. Quick service and pleasant staff. Food was great. Decent value.

• Visited April 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Love the variety of food, from soups to salads to sandwiches. All tasty and well-priced. Service is fast.

Visited February 2014
Mississippi
“Best spinach salad”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Although the small restaurant was crowded, I managed to grab a table for one fairly easily during the lunch rush. I wasn't expecting anything special; the fare listed is standard for a lunch bistro; however, I had the best spinach salad I have ever had! Delicious and very reasonably priced.

Visited December 2013
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Delicious breakfast, try the cake!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

They have a super yummy signature cake that was soooo good. Also great breakfast options. Lots of heavier type egg sandwiches as well as lighter type egg sandwiches, omelets, bagels, and great coffee. Convenient location at the mall near the interstate.

Visited August 2013
Charleston South Carolina
“Were they having a bad day?”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

After reading the other reviews I can only conclude that my experience was unusual for them and they were just having a bad day.

I went for breakfast today a little past 10:00.
After I placed the order it took two complete circles of the dining area to find a "clean" table. There were plenty of empty tables but it looked like someone had just been removing the plates and cups and never wiped anything down all morning. The cleanest table I could find still had an empty drink bottle toward the back, and the lid of a coffee cup on top of the half wall next to me. There was food all over the floor under the tables and in the walk ways. When my food arrived it looked good and smelled good, but it was tepid. I didnt care at that point I was so hungry..... Based on how sick I feel right now I should have walked away.

• Visited March 2013