“Nothing new here”

Good for: Families with children
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nothing new here”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This Chili's has been here for as long as I can remember, it must be 20 years now. Very little inside has changed. If you have been to a Chili's, you know what you are in for. The staff is fine, mostly disinterested during the day, but a bit more attentive in the evening. The food is fine, a bit greasy with pretty much eveything, but again, it is fine. The place is kept clean and there are always lots of families in there. It is never too rowdy or out of control. It is what you would expect from a Chili's.

Visited February 2012

Fairfax, Virginia
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Chili's burgers are normally very good and one of my favorite. This is the first time I've tried this particular location and I was very disappointed. I ordered a guacamole burger to go I only ate half of it, had to throw away the other half.
The bun and meat were terrible, very dry, the guacamole was non existent. I ordered it with bacon and it was awful and undercooked.
The fries were dry and tasted old.
To me, it was frozen supermarket burger that had been microwaved three hours ago and left on the kitchen counter and then reheated when I ordered it.

• Visited December 2012
Bristow, Virginia
“Typical Chilis”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stopped at this location on our way to Wolf Trap. Typical Chilis decor although the menu has been updated. They have changed the recipe to their chicken fajitas and not to my liking. Now they are chiptole fajitas. Give us back the old recipe! The service was good and the 2 for $20 is a good bargain. Ordered a frozen margarita and the waiter did a Top Shelf which is more than I asked for -- thought that was rather sneaky to run up the bill. A good dinner from a reliable chain restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
Dallas
“I love the food”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

No matter where I am in the US I know I can count on Chilis. Now the service was deplorable and I have reported it to the General Manager but the food cant be beat.

Visited March 2012
Lorton, Virginia
“Mediocrity and the chain status quo”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I've been to different Chili's restaurants all over the area. This is the closest to me so its the easiest to get to.
Pros: Wait staff is efficient and are pleasant and thoughtful.
Food came out hot and in a relatively short time
Cons: The recipes are bland. I like flavor and spice. For a place named chilis, it should have more of both. Subway's buffalo chicken sandwich has more heat and flavor than Chili's buffalo wing chicken sandwich.

• Visited September 2011