“As far as Chinese buffets go, you can definitely do better.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“As far as Chinese buffets go, you can definitely do better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

As far as Chinese buffets go, you can definitely do better.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

N. America
“Biggest eating mistake of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2007

This place does not even deserve a rating! It was so terrible that I wouldn't even reccomend it to my worst enemy! Save your $12.50 and go anywhere else, I'm sure the food would be better! I could not recognize most of what I was eating and nothing was labeled. I bit into something and discovered it was a minnow (a fish used as fighing bait). I almost threw up right at the table! Do not go here and be a victim to the good reviews on the web. I read several good reviews saying that Peter Pan Buffet was so delicious, but trust me, it is far from that statement. Don't make the same mistake I did. I'm suprised I didn't get food poisoning! I'm waiting for the health dpartment to shut this place down for good!

1 Thank food_advisor