“Vermicelli Bowl”

Ranked #102 of 420 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Vermicelli Bowl”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is the first time I have ever tried Vietnamese food and I was pleasantly surprised! My vermicelli bowl was delicious!! The portion size was huge, so I had enough for lunch the next day as well!

• Visited June 2013

“Limited menu but overall very good”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Viet House has a limited menu focused mostly on Pho and vermicelli and rice dishes. We had the chicken with vermicelli and the pork with rice dishes. Both were really great! The food was fresh, had great seasoning and was well cooked. The crispy rolls unfortunately were fried in rancid oil and were inedible. The restaurant needs to cycle out its fryer grease more often, as it was rancid on the date of our visit. Pricing is excellent!

• Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Busy on a Sunday afternoon”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a large bowl of vegetarian pho and a bowl of the the dry vermicelli noodle vegetarian bowl (cilantro, sliced spring rolls, cucumber, chopped nuts) ... both very satsifying. Both food and service were just fine. This place appears to have a steady clientele,and likely because they are able to continue to provide consistent dining and service. Definitely a place to return to. Casual atmosphere and was not super noisy though when we were there, there were quite a few folks. Open to 9 pm on weekdays and Saturday. Open to 8 pm on Sunday.

• Visited April 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Best TAI Soup”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have pasted this shop 1000 times I always thought it was veteran’s club house. The place looks modern inside, but most tables are lined up in rows touching.( each other that a little strange.) Well the portions we had were very large and the broth was the best I have had.

• Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I try & go here once a month. The vermicelli bowl is the only thing I ever get because it is always good. very fresh.
Staff is friendly. Always has a good crowd, but can get a table.
My friend & I go to get our vermicelli bowl fix & don't even need a menu.
Great value!