“Nice lunch visit”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a nice stop for lunch. I had the joojeh , and the chicken was tasty and tender. The pita was fresh as well. The dipping sauce had the right amount of spices for me. I did enjoy my meal here. Staff friendly as well.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This small Persian place has just a few tables and does lots of take-out, which sometimes makes for a bit of a traffic jam at the counter where you place your order and pay. But you get to watch the flatbreads go into the oven and smell them baking while you're waiting. Menu is a typical selection of middle-east style kebabs and platters, with a few extra sides available. The rice is very good, light and fluffy, and the meats seem to be well-cooked and tender. Prices are reasonable. Not a place necessarily for a calm or romantic meal, but if you don't need much service and are out for the food, this should work for you.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I used to go here. The counter service was sooo bad the last time I was there I will never go back. I called in the order. Go there and paid. My food was bagged up and ready to go. The numb worker looked at the order and let me wait. After 15 min and everyone coming in after me and leaving before me, I asked if the only order there was mine, they said no. Another 15 min passed and I asked another person, he said yes and gave it to me. Got home and the food was cold and bread hard. I will NEVER go back.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a small chain of restaurants in the DC area. They serve ample portions and really good middle eastern food. Long time favorite that has never failed in providing an excellent meal.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thier bread is freshly baked, rice is light and airy, the kabobs are well marinated and come out amazing.
The chicken kabob salad also has a unique taste to it. Enjoy! Great value for a sit down cafe style restaurant and quality of food. Love love love the yogurt sauce! Pour some on the rice or chicken or dip your bread into it.