“good thai food”

Reviewed November 29, 2007

good thai food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Moore, Oklahoma
“All I can say is mmmmmmmm.....”
Reviewed November 12, 2007

Star Thai is excellent. They have some of the best Thai food I have ever had. The Drunken Buddha is excellent. I have eaten here a lot and never had a bad experience. The restaurant is decorated nicely too.

“My Favorite Thai Food”
Reviewed June 27, 2006

We eat here probably once every week or every other week. Their food is delicious and I have always had the best service. A must-visit in Fairfax!!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“poor service”
Reviewed July 17, 2005

terrible service. Did not deliver food on time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Star Thai has a Galaxy of delicious dishes!”
Reviewed March 5, 2005

This little neighborhood restaurant is friendly and the food is wonderful! The Drunken Noodles are the best I've ever had, very spicy and flavorful. From the fresh flowers on the tables to the understated decor, this place is a quiet getaway in our hectic lives. Try it, you'll love it!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member