“Farewell Dinner”

Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur Royal Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blake Lane
Transit: Jaipur is located near Vienna Metro Station; about a 10 minute walk. Please call us at 703-766-1111 if you require additional directions.
Description: The cuisine we present is rooted in the rich heritage of India it is a combination of subtle tastes where the flavors are as varied as India's climate and as exotic as India's people. Our Dishes are authentically prepared in our restaurant, just as we would in our own home. And while you enjoy our hospitality, please consider our home yours! Open 7 Days a Week. Buffet (11:30-2:30). Dinner (5:30-10).
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Recently we had a farewell party in a private room in the restaurant and the service was excellent. My first time there and the food was good and even though I have requested spicy, it never upset my stomach and had a good night sleep.

1  Thank BirTurk

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Located near Washington dc in faifax Jaipur royal indian cuisine is an excellent place to dine. Surroundings reminds you of Rajasthan and food specially mango lassi was very good.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, good service. One of the better Indian places in Fairfax, though there are plenty of good ones. Check resteruant.com for cheap certificates. They used to be on there.

1  Thank Motherontheroad
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to Jaipur for dinner a couple weeks ago and had a wonderful family dinner. Elegant surroundings, fabulous food and great service. Today we went back for the lunch buffet and it was even better! Lots of vegetarian and meat options, salad bar and fruit/dessert. Their naan and "bread basket" appetizer is excellent. Excellent value for the reasonable price. We will be coming back often!

1  Thank PAULABeachBikeCruise
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love Indian and I'm always searching for the next best place. Jaipur, or Jaips as my family likes to call it, is a terrific restaurant. The waiters are very professional, the food is full of flavor and the restaurant itself is extremely comfortable. I know this is juvenile for me to say but I even like the pink chairs on wheels, they are super comfy. I mean let's be honest, who wants to sit in a hard booth made out of wood. The only place that compares to Jaipur is Dishes on India in Alexandria, but that is a good 45 minutes away. I'd say both are equal in terms of their food. Also, there are quite a few Indian restaurants in Fairfax but it is important to know this is the most authentic one and has a great loyal client base bc of their outstanding attention to detail.

1  Thank LessWork M